Kangaroo Vortex Non-Remote Electric Caddy with AutoBrake 2.0 - BUY FROM THE #1 TRUSTED Site for Remote/Non-Remote Control Electric Golf Caddies! (In Business since 2005). Call Us to Learn More about SPECIAL OFFERS! (702) 723-8348.
For a limited time, we are offering the New Kangaroo Vortex with AutoBrake 2.0, Non-Remote Electric Golf Trolley, with Lithium Battery, for $1,708.00 (22Ah Li Battery) with FREE SHIPPING (Savings of $80.00) to all U.S. customers (excluding AK and HI - we currently do not ship to AK and HI). Includes the Battery, Charger, and Swivel Cup Holder. Golf Bag shown in the picture is NOT included!
Kangaroo Vortex is in stock. Ship in 5-7 business days. Red color is sold out. Once your order ships, you will receive the shipment tracking information via email.
- Very Simple, Durable, Rugged, Robust Frame to last forever
- AutoBrake 2.0 will maintain the same speed as you go down the slope
- Quickly Comes Apart for Easy Transport
- T-Style Handle allows for One-Handed Operation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
The Kangaroo Vortex comes with a 1-year warranty on all parts of the caddie that includes: chassis, wheels, handle, front drive, lithium battery, charger and custom equipment.
- beverage holder
- scorecard holder
- Vortex logo golf towel
- sturdy mount (for optional umbrella stand)
- Accessorize as you like with optional brackets for observation seat, sand & seed holder, extra gear basket, and more.
- Buy today and get a free extreme slope wheel!
Take control on steep slopes with AutoBrake 2.0
- AutoBrake 2.0 is Kangaroo's new and improved braking system
- No matter how steep the incline, AutoBrake 2.0 will maintain the same speed as you go down the slope
- Enjoy the simplicity of playing at your own pace
Push Button Release Wheels
- Simple push button for easy removal
- Easily switch to free-wheeling non-power mode
- Polyurethane foam tires. Grippier, more resistant to UV rays, and four times better wear than rubber
CaddyCell Lithium Battery
- Weighs 5 pounds and recharges quickly!
- Controlled by Battery Management System. Balances cells and prevents over charging to preserve battery life
- USB outlet allows you to charge your GPS device while on course
If you must push, pull, or tow your Kangaroo, even for short distances, ALWAYS place it in Free-Wheeling Mode first!
Gear damage from failure to disengage the drive wheels from the gear train is not covered by the warranty.
To position each wheel into Free-Wheeling Mode:
- Push the quick release button on the outside of the wheel.
- Slide the wheel outward slightly on the axle. Release button to allow it to lock in the proper groove. When the hub is locked onto the free-wheel groove, the wheel will not slide off.
Returning Wheels to Drive Mode:
While pushing the quick release button, slip wheel all the way against the hub, aligning the drive pins on the hub into the drive holes in the wheel. When the wheel is on the axle, against the hub with the drive pins engaged, release the button. The release button will lock. The wheel should now be securely mounted on the axle.
CaddyCell Lithium Battery
Want the much lighter-weight and faster-recharge of lithium? Kangaroo's CaddyCell lithium battery, the better lithium battery with advanced ferro-phosphate technology (LiFePO4).
The Kangaroo Brand is proudly made in America!
|Remote (R) / Non-Remote (N)
|CaddyCell Lithium Battery
|Cart Limited Warranty
|1 Years on cart and battery
|Battery & Charger Warranty
|Available Accessories (Optional)
|Xtra-Gear Basket, Seat, Storage Cover, Sand/Seed Bottle, Umbrella Stand Extender, Caddie Stand
|Off Power Free wheeling Mode
MOTOGOLF RETURN/CANCELLATION POLICY
Any warranty covering products sold by Motogolf.com is the warranty provided by the manufacture/distributor of those products. We have provided their warranty information below for your convenience:
Motogolf Return Policy:
No cancellations on special order items once the order has been placed. For order cancellations prior to shipment, we will need to assess a handling & credit card processing fee of 3% which will be deducted from the refund.
Within 30 days of purchase, if a customer has a change of mind the cart can be returned only providing:
- The cart is completely unused and brand new
- It is in original packaging & new/unused condition
- The owner pays the return freight
- A return authority is obtained first from US distributor/manufacturer through Motogolf
- Original shipping fee + handling fee will be deducted from the refund (approx $120)
Within 30 days of purchase, the owners can return a "used cart." Even if used on driveways, backyard, etc... this is not considered new any longer and not saleable as new:
- A return authority is obtained first
- It is in the original packaging
- The owner pays the return freight
- Up to 30% restocking fee applies of the full retail price
The cart will be returned to Distributor/Manufacturer's warehouse and inspected by their personnel. Once we receive the return paperwork along with the condition of the unit, we will issue a refund net of fees above.
No cancellations on special order items once the order has been placed. Order cancellations on select products prior to shipment may result in handling & credit card processing fee of 3% which will be deducted from the refund. More warranty details available: https://motogolf.com/pages/privacy-legal.
Kangaroo Warranty Information:
chassis, wheels & upper caddie structure 1 Year!
Any failure that is the result of a defect in material or workmanship is covered by the warranty. The original owner is entitled to a no-charge repair (or replacement, at Kangaroo’s option) for 12 months from the date of purchase. Components covered by the warranty are the motor, power train, wheels, tubing, and all electronics. Necessary labor will also be at no charge. All warranty repairs must be performed at Kangaroo’s factory
remote guidance system & electronic front drive 1 Year!
Any failure that is the result of a defect in material or workmanship is covered by the warranty. The original owner is entitled to a no-charge repair (or replacement, at Kangaroo’s discretion) for 12 months from the date of purchase. Components covered by the warranty are the motor, power train, wheels, tubing, and all electronics. Necessary labor will also be at no charge.
CaddyCell battery and charger 1 Year!
Warranty expires 12 months from the date of shipment to the original purchaser.
equipment and options 1 Year!
Warranty expires on Kangaroo Xtreme Slope Wheel, Scorecard Platform, Mount for remote transmitter, Swivel Cup Holder, Gallery Seat, Sand & Seed Holder, Storage Cover, Adjustable Umbrella, Umbrella Stand, Xtender for Umbrella Mount, Xtra-Gear Basket, CaddieStand and Golf Bag 12 months from the date of shipment to the original purchaser.