2023 Golf Skate Caddy Tourer Electric Golf Caddy Cart Trolley
For a limited time, we are offering the 2023 Golf Skate Caddy (GSC) Tourer for $3,499.00, normally $3,999.00 with FREE SHIPPING to all U.S. customers (excluding AK and HI - we currently do not ship to AK and HI).
GSC Tourer is in a special order item so once the order has been placed, we cannot accept cancellations (This product ships from overseas and usually takes ~10-12 weeks for delivery). There may be slight delays due to COVID-19). Once the cart ships, you will receive an email with the tracking information. We ONLY Collect tax from NV residents.
- Play Faster and Better with Direct Path to Your Ball
- One of the most Innovative, Fun and Exciting Electric Golf Trolley on the Market Today
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Easily transported in your family sedan, hatchback, 4WD etc.
Golf Skate Caddy was started by brothers Matt and Dan Quinn from the Gold Coast of Australia and their father Tom who helped to design the cart. GSC launched at the PGA's 2014 Merchandise Show in Orlando, Florida. Since then, golfers and golf clubs around the world have been jumping to get their hands on the totally unique GSC ever since the first prototypes were released and word quickly spread.
Golf Skate Caddy allows the golfer to play year round due to the low impact on the course. It is also a very fun way to navigate around the golf course. The best part of GSC is that is speeds up the round of golf tremendously which is great for the game of golf. Check out the new buzz of playing golf while cruising through the fairways on the new Golf Skate Caddy. Better yet, it will most likely improve your game because you can focus more on your shots and not have to worry about waiting on the golf cart or slowly walking to the ball. The handle can be folded so it fits in many large Sedan- or station wagons or SUV type vehicles.
The Golf Skate Caddy is a new personal golf transport product that’s revolutionizing the way we play and think about golf. The new product is taking the place of golf carts everywhere because of its many benefits, including less turf damage and optimal physical support for players. The Golf Skate Caddy is also innovating the way golf is played—instead of chasing after everyone’s golf balls in a golf cart, players can go directly to their ball and focus on their game, speeding up play time by up to 25 percent.
GSC products have been designed specifically to pack down easily and without fuss into the back of your SUV, 4WD, etc. Also, depending on the size of your car trunk, it may fit into some family-sized cars. All this without the need to carry ramps or a trailer.
- Range: 18+ Holes (subject to course and terrain conditions)
- Heat-treated aircraft aluminum frame with additional alloy magnesium for reduced weight and added strength
- High quality “eagle claw” heavy-duty alloy pole quick-release mechanism
- Industry-standard heavy-duty attachment straps to secure golf bag
- Custom LCD screen displaying speed, distance travelled and battery level indicator
- Easy to ride (1-5 minute learning curve)
- Max rider weight: 256 pounds
- Suitable for ages 16+
- Net weight: 80 pounds
- Top Speed: 10 MPH (Can also be set to course's requirements)
- Charge fully safely certified 54.6v 2a
- Unfolded ready to ride dimensions H: 45 in W: 27 in L: 48in
- Ergonomic fully custom-designed handlebars
- Quick release lithium battery
- Easily transported in your SUB, 4WD, etc.
- IP67 Weather / water-resistant
- Shipping carton dimensions: L: 50in W: 30in H: 27in
*Charge time 5-6 hours
- 1 x Fully Assembled GSC
- 1 x 30ah Lithium NMC battery
- 1 x 36v lithium NMC 4A Battery Fast Charger
MOTOGOLF RETURN/CANCELLATION POLICY
Any warranty covering products sold by Motogolf.com is the warranty provided by the manufacture/distributor of those products. We have provided their warranty information below for your convenience:
Motogolf Return Policy:
No cancellations on special order items once the order has been placed. For order cancellations prior to shipment, we will need to assess a handling & credit card processing fee of 3% which will be deducted from the refund.
Within 30 days of purchase, if a customer has a change of mind the cart can be returned only providing:
- The cart is completely unused and brand new
- It is in original packaging & new/unused condition
- The owner pays the return freight
- A return authority is obtained first from US distributor/manufacturer through Motogolf
- Original shipping fee + handling fee will be deducted from the refund (approx $120)
Within 30 days of purchase, the owners can return a "used cart." Even if used on driveways, backyard, etc... this is not considered new any longer and not saleable as new:
- A return authority is obtained first
- It is in the original packaging
- The owner pays the return freight
- Up to 30% restocking fee applies of the full retail price
The cart will be returned to Distributor/Manufacturer's warehouse and inspected by their personnel. Once we receive the return paperwork along with the condition of the unit, we will issue a refund net of fees above.
No cancellations or returns on special order items once the order has been placed. Order cancellations on select products prior to shipment may result in handling & credit card processing fee of 3% which will be deducted from the refund. More warranty details available: https://motogolf.com/pages/privacy-legal.